Sunday 11 January 2009

A warm welcome to my Vintage and Antique Jewelry Blog

I am very excited to announce the launch of the Vintage and Antique Jewelry Blog.

I have been collecting jewelry for many years. I also sell select pieces of vintage and antique jewelry online via Ebay auctions. In addition to this I run an Ebay store called Vintage and Antique Jewelry that sells all types of fine and costume jewelry. You are most welcome to pop in and browse.

I sell jewelry dating back to Art Deco, Victorian and Edwardian times. I also stock pieces from the 50’s, 60’s and the 70’s. You will always find something of silver and gold as well as gorgeous glass beads. I love coral, amber, lapis lazuli, carnelian and amethyst so I always have some in my store. I do not sell modern jewelry as such but you may occasionally find some good quality reproduction pieces.

Vintage costume jewelry is a very broad term and if you are interested in anything that comes under this umbrella, please bookmark this page. I shall be updating you on interesting pieces I manage to find and sharing my knowledge and experience of vintage gems.

I would like to start this blog with a big “thank you” to all my past customers who have been wonderful supporters.

I wish all and every one of you a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Elizabeth
Vintage and Antique Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment